Catering in Mallorca: the importance of the table at events
It is at the tables where guests spend more time and therefore can pay more attention to detail. An elegant and tasteful decoration is fundamental, and we know it very well: the colour of the napkin, the glasses, the base plate, the menu, the name of each diner in their place, the way to fold each napkin, the flowers, etc. Talking about an event is not only talking about celebrations or foods and flavours but also about the table, which is the place where the host flatters his guests, making them spend the best evening.
Decorating the tables allows you to unleash your creativity and play with the different elements: linens, chairs, flowers, utensils, stationery, etc. And decorative styles to project a pleasant atmosphere to the guests.
But keep in mind what we put on the table. Conversation-blocking centrepieces can affect the guest experience. We always avoid the unnecessary clutter of bread plates, too much glassware and dessert cutlery above the plates. A well-edited table is more beautiful and comfortable for guests.
Catering service in Mallorca: what is the most important thing at the table
Here are our tips and recommendations that can change the way you think about the table of your celebration:
- Choose a good tablecloth and napkin. The tablecloth is essential; it is a fundamental piece for a celebration lunch or dinner, where the napkins that accompany the tablecloth should not be missing. Times have changed, and colours and trends have evolved. Still, at important events or celebrations, selecting a quality tablecloth and matching napkins or colour according to the rest of the elements is mandatory, giving an interesting note of colour to the whole.
- Choose special tableware. Choose tableware with the character that speaks of you that is in line with the design of the event, that fits in with the elements and colour tones of the event. There are many options, glass, porcelain, in combination with natural fibre or metal, glass, clay, etc.
- Go for stunning glassware. It is no longer about the number of glasses but about enjoying food, drink and company. The coloured glasses cannot be missed, but it is unnecessary to add many glasses to the table. Think about the space that the guests will have.
- The new world of cutlery. Now we have gold, rose gold, black, coloured, …choose the one you like best. We will take care of placing them on the tables in the correct way so that it is ideal.
- Tastefully design the centrepiece. The flowers are of great importance; they enhance the aesthetics of the table. You can not miss an elegant centrepiece, either with fruits, flowers or candlesticks.
- The importance of stationery. The seating plan, the site marking and also the menus. How do you know where each guest should sit? With the seating plan, we will have indicated the table, but at the table, we must assign each seat to its diner.
The menus are essential; thanks to them, the guests will know the menu they will taste at the banquet, another important element that we must place on the table. In general, a menu is placed on each plate, although several can also be arranged in the centre of the table so that diners can consult them when they deem necessary.
All these details will make our table a place of exchanges and pleasant moments, memorable for the guests.
If you wish, you can ask us about our kitchenware options. We have a lot of ideas to bring your event to the next level.
We hope you have enjoyed these beautiful images of the photographer Maria Hibbs in the shooting organized and directed by the Wedding Planners in Mallorca Talia Bell at Finca Morneta.
We show you perfect events, in which we participate as a catering service in Mallorca
In this shooting, they show us the decoration trends of the season, with a casual and elegant Mediterranean atmosphere. Displaying a table with charm is not an easy job; it requires elegance, good taste, and that delicate touch that Talia Bell adorns so well. We could specify from our own experience that setting the table is an art; it is not enough to place the tablecloth correctly and arrange the crockery, glassware and cutlery. It is necessary to master the way of identifying each of the instruments that we will use so that the event is pleasant and harmonious but, above all, unforgettable.
In addition to a good table, the waiters do not lose importance, who will help make the meal time an event that will last in the minds of the attendees, since they will be in charge, together with the maitre d, that the service and attention to diners be what is expected.
Finally, it would be useless to have the most chic table, if we do not have a chef who delights our palate for the banquet that is offered. With Tast Out you will be able to relax in order to enjoy the moment, without the fear of breaking the protocol at the table and having a charming and pleasant reception.
Have fun! If you stress over the little things, you’ll miss out on what’s really important. The best events are full of positivity and joy. So when it’s time to celebrate, just enjoy the moment. With Tast Out you are in the best hands.
In addition to a good table, the waiters, do not lose importance, who will help make the moment of the meal an event that will last in the minds of the attendees, since they will be in charge, together with the maitre, that the service and attention to diners be what is expected.
The most important thing about an event is that we enjoy, above all, the food
Finally, it would be useless to have the chicest table if we do not have a chef who delights our palate
for the banquet that is offered. With Tast Out you will be able to relax in order to enjoy the moment, without the fear of breaking the protocol at the table and having a charming and pleasant reception.
Have fun! If you stress over the little things, you’ll miss out on what’s important. The best events are filled with positivity and joy. So when it’s time to celebrate, enjoy the moment. With Tast Out you are in the best hands.
Collaborators of this magnificent shooting:
Wedding Planner: Talia Bell Events
Floral Design & Styling: Tabea Maria Luisa
Venue: Finca Morneta
Photography: Maria Hibbs
Candles: Ester and Erik
Rentals: Quita Esencia Rent
Stationery: JDN Paper
Catering: Tast Out Eventos y Catering
Live Music: Julie and Pep Toni